29 Nisan 2009 Çarşamba

Thirty Sixth Writing

I'm not really sure why i'm writting this in English but i hope there's a reason... may be it's because i've been thinking in English for my essay... I mean the essay i'm trying to write for like the past five hours or something... Whatever, who cares, right??

Okay, here's the deal; i'm so sick of people chickening out... I mean come on, how hard could it be to say those three beatiful words?? Plus, the words are totally nice... It should be harder to say "i hate you"... You know you'll hurt someone if you say "i hate you"... So, why is this easier?? I'm pretty sure that every single person in the universe would rather hear the words "i love you" than "i hate you"... So what the f*** is everyone's problem?! Saying something positive should really be easy... Why can't everyone just see that it's the nicest thing to say to someone... If it's real of course... I seriously don't get how some people think... Who would actually think like "Wow, if i say 'i love you' my whole life may get so fucked up..." Or, a**hole, your whole life may be like a fairytale! Just say those three f***in' words! So, i love you, okay?! There's nothing i can do to stop it! I'm way too much in love with you... And i know you know it!

That's pretty much it... That was a weird sentence, though... And everyone, i'm not drunk... 'Cause i usually talk in English when i'm drunk... But i'm not... I'm just pissed... And in love... Yeah...

P.S: I think i just broke up with my girlfriend... And i didn't say i loved you 'cause i didn't... I'm sorry... I know i'm the greatest a**hole ever but i'm truely sorry...

----------------
Now playing: Jens Lekman - You are the light
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: The Jesus and Mary Chain - Reverence [Radio Mix]
via FoxyTunes

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

y r u sendin dis 2 me? just say sorry n let go. u dnt have 2 announce this. im not gonna magicly forgive u cuz u announced it. n yes ur n asshole. u will b n asshole. dosn change the fact that i want 2 say those 3 words 2 u. ur fckin me up all the time. stop it already. im so sick n tired. u no i never ment 2 cheat on u. dis is wrong. dis is so wrong. y m i writtin dis anyway? n how could u b wit me when ur in love wit someone else? dis is worse honey dis is way worse. u no i loved u. i still do. i hope u fall in love wit me one day. n truely in love. then ill be in love wit u. damn im so weak. i suck. love u.

XXXX